Not long ago, you had to live in a large city or high tourist area to get access to electric skateboard rental shops. Everyone else was left to rely on local stores (if one even existed in your town)! We saw a growing need for people to have access to fun outdoor recreation without needing to commit to a large purchase, so we launched SUPrents Onewheel Rentals. Now we rent Onewheel Pint and Onewheel XR electric skateboards across the U.S! We’re delivering fun directly to your doorstep.
Our goal is to make renting an electric skateboard easy, fun, and fast. You probably have some questions! Before you get started, here are some frequently asked questions:
How much does it cost to rent an electric skateboard?
Don’t let cost hold you back from experiencing the most beautiful ride in the world! Renting an electric skateboard is a budget-friendly way to try a Onewheel electric skateboard before committing to a purchase. Our rental duration and fees are:
$199 for 3 days
$249 for 5 days
$289 for 7 days
$349 for 10 days
Shipping is free both ways.
Optional damage protection plans and helmet rentals are available for an additional cost.
How old do I have to be to rent an electric skateboard?
You must be 18 years of age or older to rent a Onewheel.
Where can I rent an electric skateboard?
Anywhere in the lower 48 United States. SUPrents will ship a Onewheel electric skateboard to your door or to the destination of your choice. This convenient, fast and free shipping model gives you the freedom to enjoy your electric skateboard rental while on vacation, traveling, or right in your hometown.
Can I buy a used electric skateboard?
Absolutely! If you love your Onewheel experience you can buy it from us! We offer two ways to purchase a Onewheel Pint or Onewheel XR:
● Onewheel Rental. If you decide you want to purchase the Onewheel after your rental period is up, call us at 530-340-5544 to discuss your payment options. Learn more about our Onewheel Rental program by clicking here.
● Onewheel Demo Program. We also offer a “Try Before You Buy” demo program. You can choose from a new or used Onewheel Pint or Onewheel XR, select your demo/rental duration, and pay a deposit for the cost of the board. Should you decide to return the board after your demo period is up, your deposit is returned in full. You can learn more about the Try Before You Buy demo program by clicking here.
How do I know which Onewheel is right for me?
Onewheel electric skateboards come in two models: Onewheel Pint and Onewheel XR. Both models provide a thrilling, beautiful ride that will leave you grinning from ear to ear. The Pint and XR have unique features that compliment your particular lifestyle, riding goals, and body type.
Onewheel Pint Features
● 6-8 mile range
● Top speed of 16 mph
● 120 minute charge time
● Smaller profile provides sharp cuts and carves
● Ideal for in-town commuting and quick excursions
Onewheel XR Features
● 12-18 mile range
● Top speed of 19 mph
● 110 minute charge time
● Built to support those with larger frames
● Great for longer rides and more challenging terrain
Will my electric skateboard rental arrive in good condition?
We take great care to ensure all of our Onewheel electric skateboards are operating in peak condition. We deep clean and sanitize each board between rentals, and perform manufacturer-recommended maintenance prior to shipping. Once you receive your electric skateboard rental we recommend that you download the Onewheel app to track your miles, speed and other features of the board. The app will also provide you with useful information about the usage history of your board, such as total distance traveled.
Your satisfaction (and good times) are guaranteed!
Rent a Onewheel electric skateboard now!
Be sure to check out what our customers have to say about their Onewheel rental experience! If you’re ready to break through boredom and experience the most beautiful ride on the planet, get started now! Call or text us at 530-340-5544 if you have any additional questions.