It can be tough to decide between different kinds of rides, from a car to a bike to rollerblades, to picking between the Onewheel Pint X or Onewheel GT. It’s not just about what has the best range, battery life, or portability. It’s what works best for your lifestyle, and that can be difficult to figure out hopping back and forth between Onewheel details.
To make it easier for you and save you time, we’ve put together this handy comparison for you. Read below and discover whether the GT or Pint X is the right Onewheel for your ride.
What’s Best about the Onewheel GT?
The Onewheel GT has created a lot of buzz for Onewheel riders, which alone should give you pause for a deeper look into it. It has really upped the anty for anyone wanting to take their Onewheel rides to the next level. The GT is less for casual cruising and commutes as it is to explore the terrain and have some fun out and about. Not to say other Onewheels won’t provide that, but it’s like bikes – some are meant for the city while others are designed for the trail.
Let’s take a look at some of the features of the Onewheel GT:
- Choose between a slick tire or treaded tire for your GT
- 20-32 mile range per charge
- 20 mph top speed
- More torque due to the higher voltage
- Intuitive control, the Onewheel flows with your body via the concave footpads and better grip tape
This is definitely the Onewheel to go with if you’re an adrenaline lover. Great range, high speed, and built for a sense of adventure.
The Onewheel Pint X, An Electric Awesome?
The Onewheel Pint X sums up the convenience of the original Pint, making it a better choice to get further around town or as a primary way to commute. It’s the choice for city rides or suburb sidewalks, and easy to carry and handle while matching the power of the Onewheel XR. Really is a great mesh between both models when compared together. Let’s see how the details of the Pint X match up with the GT:
- The Pint X has a 12-16 mile range per charge
- Enjoy a light cruise with top speeds reaching 18 mph
- Intuitive control with the Pint X, it moves with your body
You may notice fewer details here than with the Onewheel GT, but that doesn’t mean it’s a better fit for you. The GT is newer and has more redesigns than the Pint X, so keep that in mind while you compare the two.
Set the Bike Aside and Find the Onewheel Best for You!
That’s entirely up to you and what you enjoy! Are you looking for a new way to commute and get around town, or do you like off-road adventures and want to switch from excursions on bikes to rides on Onewheels? There is another way to decide between the GT or Pint X and that’s to give both a shot! No, not by buying both and returning the one you dislike – check it:
Demo the Pint X or Onewheel GT!
While the GT is on pre-order reservation, you can still place a demo order and try out the Pint X while you wait. Here is what you do:
- Choose either the Onewheel GT or Pint X
- Put down a deposit and choose from 3, 5, 7, or 10-day length of time to demo the Onewheel
- Skip budgeting for the shipping costs, it’s on us – move to step 4!
- Wait anxiously for it to arrive
- Love it? It’s yours to keep, we’ll even put your deposit towards the purchase price!
- Not your kind of cruising? No worries! Just use our pre-paid shipping label and send it back. We’ll return your deposit, too!
No matter which Onewheel fits your life better, you’ll cruise a whole new way and enjoy the type of rides either the Pint X or GT gives. Check out both pages below and explore the road on Onewheel!