Choosing a new way to ride and enjoy your summer can keep you on the computer instead of out having fun in the sun. When it comes to comparing the Onewheel Pint vs XR, we’ve done the homework for you so that you’re not spending too much time deciding what fits your style. Sure, both are great options to reinvent the way you roll, but everyone is different and nothing is one size fits all.
Let’s cover the differences in this summer showdown of Onewheel Pint vs XR and get you away from the screen before you miss out on the heat.
Onewheel XR vs Pint: Speed
Some people like to cruise and others have the need for speed. How fast you can go is something to consider in the Onewheel XR vs Pint battle.
- The Onewheel XR tops out at 19 mph
- The Onewheel Pint tops out at 16 mph
Seems like a slight difference, right? Wait until you’re rollin’ out on the town. Those three miles do make a difference, but that extra “umph” from the XR gets you over tough terrain, while the Pint takes the trophy for maneuverability at its top speed thanks to its compact size.
Onewheel XR vs Pint: Range
How far you can go is an important thing to consider if you’re thinking of the Onewheel as an alternative way to commute. Don’t want to wind up halfway to work only to find your battery has died. In the Onewheel Pint vs XR battle, let’s look at what the contenders bring to the range:
- The Onewheel XR range is 12-18 miles, 110 minutes to charge
- The Onewheel Pint range is 6-8 miles, 120 minutes to charge
The distance or range a Onewheel brings you is something to stop and think about, for sure. Consider what you’re going to use the Onewheel for most and the kind of place you live in. Are the places you frequent close by, or spread out a ways? Is there a place to relax and recharge your Onewheel? Keep these questions in mind when choosing your model.
Onewheel XR vs Pint: Size
With size comes weight, so we’ll tackle both of those in this Onewheel battle round. Your new roll-about should be an extension of your body and it’s more difficult for your Onewheel to feel right if it’s inappropriate for the type of physique you have.
For the weight factor, there is no difference! Both the XR and Pint size support weight up to 275 pounds.
For the size of themselves:
- The Onewheel XR is for those who want a little adventure in between the day-to-day shenanigans. It has the ability to take you on some of the toughest terrains and is great for joyriding. It’s 27 pounds and 30 inches long, meaning it’s still great for the commute!
- The Onewheel Pint is best for portability and convenience. At 27 inches long and 23 pounds, this is the model for regular use and simple cruising.
Onewheel XR vs Pint: What’s for you?
The last thing to consider in the Onewheel Pint vs XR battle is price; basically it comes down to what you want to do with your Onewheel and your motivation for having one. The Pint offers lighthearted fun with quick and easy commutes, while the XR packs the power to go galavanting off the road in between work hours.
There is no right answer and if you’re unsure…try them out!
SUPRents has a demo program that allows you to try before you buy, even putting 100% of your demo fee towards your purchase. It’s as easy as riding the Onewheel:
- Choose between the XR and the Pint
- Decide your demo duration
- Pay the deposit
- The Onewheel you choose is shipped for free
- Try it out!
- If not to your liking, send it back using the prepaid label and your deposit is refunded (minus the cost of the demo period)
The process is the same for both Onewheel models. You can even go back and demo the other right after deciding against the one you rented. Ease is the call of the Onewheel, why would trying it out be any different?
If you’re still unsure, give us a call or shoot us a text and we’ll answer any questions you have. 530-340-5544